EiR NYC Pitted DeodorantRegular price $24.99 Save $-24.99
A sustainable zero waste deodorant for both him and her! Gentle, smooth all natural deodorant with mild Fir Needle unisex scent for daily use and all skin types.
How to use: Carefully push a small amount of product up in tube. Apply a thin layer to each armpit, blend with fingertips if needed. If stick is cold, warm product against skin before application.
Ingredients: Arrowroot*, Coconut Oil*, Beeswax, Shea Butter*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Fir Oil *Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
- *Arrowroot - This natural food-grade ingredient helps kill fungi, yeast, and bacteria. Helps to absorb moisture.
- *Coconut Oil - Soothes eczema, sunburn, and psoriasis, and has antiviral and anti-fungal benefits.
- Beeswax - Creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin which helps product not rub off (water resistant). Helps to calm and soothe the skin.
- *Shea Butter - Soothes, hydrates, and balances your skin texture.
- Baking Soda - Just enough to help neutralize odor without causing irritation.
- Vitamin E - Boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic. Used as a natural preservative.
- Rosemary Essential Oil - Helps protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Deodorizing.
- Fir Needle Essential Oil - Helps to kill off bacteria that cause bad odor, helps to neutralize the unwanted scent.
43 g / 1.5 oz
Made in USA
100% compostable packaging and ingredients. Packaging can also be recycled.
(For external use only. When trying a new product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test. This can simply be done by applying a small amount to your forearm and waiting for 24 hours to see if any irritation occurs.)