This Thoughtful Human plantable greeting card will grow wildflowers!
Made with plantable seed paper, a biodegradable eco-paper that is made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials collected from local businesses and schools (no trees harmed in the making!). It's certified by both the Canadian Food inspection agency and USDA for planting in Canada, US, and Europe. It's also tested for purity by the manufacturer and regulatory bodies to make sure it's free of any noxious weeds/invasive species. The seed paper composts away when planted, leaving wildflowers and no waste. The wildflowers it grows include a mix of: Catchfly, Sweet Alyssum, Snapdragon, Bird’s Eye, Black Eyed Susan, and Clarkia. All the wildflowers are annual except for Black Eyed Susan, which is perennial.
Blank inside and comes with a recycled kraft brown envelope.
4" x 5.25"
Made in California, USA
1. Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
2. Loosen the soil (outdoor) or fill a pot with potting soil (indoor).
3. Remove a light layer of soil and place the seed paper.
4. Add the light layer of soil back over the top of the seed paper to retain moisture.
5. Water generously, especially for the first 4-6 weeks.
6. Enjoy your wildflowers!